Effective on April 28, 2011
1. Terms By accessing this web site and its related mobile applications (“Service”), you are agreeing to be bound by these Terms and Conditions of Use and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. By accessing or using the service, you are agreeing to the Terms and Conditions of Service and concluding a legally binding contract with B4UGO Inc. (“B4UGO”). If you are unwilling or unable to be bound by these Terms and Conditions of Use, please do not access or use the service. The materials contained in this web site are protected by applicable copyright and trade mark law.
2. Use License
4. Limitations: In no event shall B4UGO or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption,) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on B4UGO's Internet site, even if B4UGO or a B4UGO authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
5. Revisions and Errata: The materials appearing on B4UGO's web site could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. B4UGO does not warrant that any of the materials on its web site are accurate, complete, or current. B4UGO may make changes to the materials contained on its web site at any time without notice. B4UGO does not, however, make any commitment to update the materials.
6. Links: B4UGO has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its Internet web site and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by B4UGO of the site. Use of any such linked web site is at the user's own risk.
8. Governing Law: Any claim relating to B4UGO's web site shall be governed by the laws of the State of Delaware without regard to its conflict of law provisions.